Oatmeal Sparkling Cider Pancakes
- 2 cups Snoqualmie Falls Lodge Old Fashioned Pancake & Waffle Mix
- 1 cup cold water
- ½ cup Snoqualmie Falls Lodge Oatmeal
- ½ cup sparkling cider
Apple Cider Syrup Ingredients
- ¾ cup apple cider
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- ½ cup light corn syrup
- 2 tbsp butter
- ½ tsp lemon juice
- ⅛ tsp cinnamon
- ⅛ tsp nutmeg
- In a medium bowl, blend together all ingredients using a wire whisk. For thicker pancakes, allow batter to sit for 5 minutes.
- Pour ¼ cup batter for each 5-inch pancake onto preheated griddle or pan. Cook until small bubbles cover entire surface or 1-1¼ minutes on each side until golden brown. Turn only once.
- Serve hot with apple cider syrup.
Apple Cider Syrup Instructions
- Place all ingredients in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 15-20 minutes or until thickened. Serve warm.