Berry Spice Pancakes
- 2 cups Snoqualmie Falls Lodge Old Fashioned Pancake & Waffle Mix
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 1/2 cups fresh or partially thawed mixed berries
- Preheat griddle to 375°F (medium heat).
- In a medium bowl, place Snoqualmie Falls Lodge® Old Fashioned Pancake & Waffle Mix, water, eggs, cinnamon and nutmeg. Using a wire whisk, stir until blended. Gently fold in berries. Pour 1/4 cup batter for each pancake onto preheated griddle.
- Cook 1 1/2 minutes on each side. Turn only once.
Makes 14-16 pancakes.